Linguine – enough for one serving, cooked
1 Tb Olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
sprig or two of parsley, chopped
pinch of red pepper flakes
1 Tb unsalted butter
12 littleneck clams, washed
3 quahogs, washed OR 1 can clam broth
1. The night before, cook the quahogs in 1 cup of water until they open. Reserve liquid and clams. You can substitute premade clam broth if you prefer.
2. In a large pan, start cooking garlic and clams. High heat.
3. Once garlic begins to sizzle, add broth.
4. Cook until clams open.
5. Once open, add cooked pasta, butter and parsley.
6. Mix together and place into bowl. Enjoy!