2 bell peppers
1 cup Pre-cooked rice
1 cup Chopped beef
1 Onion, chopped medium
2 cloves garlic, chopped
salt, pepper to taste
fresh baby spinach
grated parmesan cheese
1. Blanch the peppers in boiling water for 2-3 minutes; remove and place in ice bath to stop cooking. You can do this the night before.
2. Once cool, cut off the top of the peppers and remove seeds and membranes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Arrange peppers in baking dish with open side up
5. In a large pan, put meat, onions and garlic and cook until meat is medium.
6. Add pre-cooked rice and seasonings to taste
7. Begin to put the meat and rice stuffing in peppers, alternating with spinach
8. Top with grated cheese
9. Spoon tomato sauce into baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese has melted.
10. To serve, place pepper on dish and spoon sauce on serving plate and on top of peppers.